4 out of the top 10-rated shows were animation <– That’s what I wrote last Monday. This week is no different, except the top-rated show on a Sunday prime-time slot is Family Guy – which in case you don’t know, its an animated comedy for adults.
Is this all a big Coincidence? Or do people actually like funny animated shows? Well, numbers don’t lie. Hopefully other networks, especially Spanish-language, get hip to this trend that has been trending for years. Just ask The Simpsons – they’ve been on the air for 25 years and still killing on the ratings!
Maybe they think it’s just a phase, just like hip hop and rap music…
(See ratings below…)
Preliminary National Ratings
Show (Network) Rating(18-49) / Share Viewers(Millions)
- Family Guy (Fox) 2.5/7 4.9
- The Amazing Race (CBS) 2.3/6 9.1
- Once Upon a Time (ABC) 2.0/5 7.0
- The Simpsons (Fox) 2.0/6 4.5
- American Dad (Fox) 1.9/5 4.0
- Bob’s Burgers (Fox) 1.7/5 3.5
- Revenge (ABC) 1.7/4 5.9
- 60 Minutes (CBS) 1.5/5 11.6
- America’s Funniest Home Videos (ABC) 1.5/5 6.4
- The Mentalist (CBS) 1.5/4 8.7
Data provided by Nielsen
Counterfit is not your average dude… this dude has some serious issues. Check out the trailer…
Working with Alfonso Amey – one of the baddest animators alive today.